- Bucktown 5k - 9/21/03 - 34:30 - Pace 11:06
- Wacky 5k - 3/7/04 - 35:10- Pace 11:19
- Shamrock Shuffle 8k - 4/3/05 - 56:34 - Pace 11:22
- Chinatown 5k - 7/16/05 - 31:18 - Pace 10:04
- Trick-or-Treat Trot 5k - 10/30/05 - 44:49 - Pace 14:25
- Wacky 5k - 3/4/07 - 34:12 - Pace 11:00
- Walter Payton 5k - 9/15/07 - 30:27.51 - Pace 9:48
- Trick-or-Treat Trot 10k - 10/28/07 - 1:04:26 - Pace 10:22
- Turkey Trot 8k - 11/23/07 - 53:19 - Pace 10:43
- She's Got Sole 8k - 6/22/05 - 49:19.5 - Pace 9:55
Thursday, June 26, 2008
I'm sure you're all excited to know that I completed a 3 mile run in under 29 minutes. 28.33.16 to be exact. This is a personal best for me. I've been running on and off for several years now and after doing a little research, I've found some of my times for races I've done (please note, this is not a complete list cause I know I did the Elvis is Alive race back in 2005 and I know my sister and did a New Year's Day race that I can't seem to find the results for.)
With Mr. H. and baby H. out of the house for the weekend, I have moved into the staying in bed, eating ice cream and watching television (p...
There has been a lot of talk in the media, on social networks, on trains, and in knitting circles about women's rights/misogyny, etc. la...
The bad thing about international travel is the time difference, and if it's a work trip, finding the time to run and having enough ener...
I tried to get up and run but the car battery was dead. That doesn’t make any sense because of course one does not need a working car batter...
Mary and me waiting for the start. I was trying to remember why I signed up for this race and I'm not really sure. I guess because ...