- Stop paying attention to celebrities (already broken this one cause I just couldn't turn my eyes away from the latest Britney fiasco)
- Pay bills and balance checkbook promptly to avoid two-hour long fortnightly drudgery
- Continue on good exercise and eating program that I began last year
- Don't spend money on things I don't need (this includes coffee, meals out and shoes)
- Hang out with friends willing to treat for coffee, meals and shoes
- Watch less TV, play more video games
Friday, January 4, 2008
I've got a lot for this year, so I'll just launch into them:
With Mr. H. and baby H. out of the house for the weekend, I have moved into the staying in bed, eating ice cream and watching television (p...
There has been a lot of talk in the media, on social networks, on trains and in knitting circles about women's rights/misogyny etc. late...
The bad thing about international travel is the time difference, and if it's a work trip, finding the time to run and having enough ener...
A few weeks ago I was browsing around BuzzFeed, as one does, and I took a quiz, as one does, about how many iconic 80s films I had seen...
As I mentioned at the end of my post about the Shamrock Shuffle, I signed up for the Chi-Town Half Marathon mostly out of peer pressure. In ...