- The bar/restaurant La Rosetta on Madison has a great Happy Hour buffet that's free if you spend at least $10 on drinks
- Making plans to get up and go to the farmer's market, then a 5-year-old's birthday party, then another party later that day is bound to fail
- Sitting around reading and drinking coffee with your husband is an excellent way to start a Sunday
- If you think the nail salon didn't understand that you wanted an appointment for four at 1 p.m. on Sunday, then they probably didn't
- The only real way to eat healthy while going out is to order only vegetables, and even then, they tend to put some sort of dressing or sauce on it to make it unhealthy
If you come to work motivated and ready to work, invariably your computer will not work and you'll end up doing stupid busy work like you're filing that's been piling up rather than actually doing real work and by the time you can do real work because they've figured out what's wrong with your network connection, you're no longer motivated.